Sunday, May 6, 2012

The unwanted ailment caused me try trading my soul to satan

I was 21 when I felt the pain in my right jaw. I thought it was just a simple toothache. I was working in Zilog Philippines by that time. I just ignored it but I felt I have the fever every afternoon, so I went over to our company clinic again. The company nurse suspected there was something more than the normal  toothache so she gave me a referral slip to take the mandibular X-ray. After I received the result, the doctor explained to me the diagnosis and that I need a major surgery. A situation that I wasn't prepared of emotionally, physically but most of all financially.

At 21, young and full of ambition,  all I have in mind  was to find a good job to start a new chapter in my life as all I have in my heart was to repay my parents' sacrifices in sending me to college. I want a job that can sustain me and as a normal human being, at least I can buy what I want to make my joy complete. I had just started, but I haven't gone too long to my employment. Just I thank God that I was already  a year woking in that company and the medical expenses were paid by the company plus the Industrial manager of the company was from Pangasinan,  same as mine.Motivated by mercy, he was able to approve some finances for my favor so I have an extra fund for my medicine and post operation follow-up and check ups.

The surgery caused me to resign from the company I was working with. I desired to also have a family in the future but the ailment changed my life. Out of desperation, during my solitude,  I was crying out like a crazy person, crying out to God for my healing and when I didn't see the manifestation, I cried out to satan, trading my soul in exchange of the beauty to be restored. Satan didn't reply me. Everyday was like a hell, I was hopeless and thinking to commit suicide out of desperation. God spared me for a reason and I got the chance to go to Paris,France by the help of my sister. From there, I received the saving miracle of God and the miracle of my second life.

To God be the glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment