Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Sheep and the goats


Matthew 25:31-46

New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats
    31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

The signs of Jesus' second coming are evidently undeniable like to name some are earthquakes, backsliding, rumors of wars and many others. The series of earthquakes around the globe is very scary. The Bible says don't be afraid just keep the trust. But sometimes I admit I am fearful when the earthquake is coming or coming again, how strong will be, in what season? Will it be during dry season or rainy season. Will it happen during night time or day time? The thought of this can't be removed from my mind. The thought of being alone added to my fears..

If Jesus is coming any moment from now, am I ready? Which side He will classify me? Is it on the side of the sheep or the goats? Well, this is the question to myself? 


I just realized I need to do more for the kingdom. I need to really exert effort to pray for the salvation of my family and for others. And I must learn to really be submissive to my superiors. Be obedient and be doers of the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment