Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our family re-union

Waking up at 3 a.m is too early for me.Anyway,just only once in awhile sacrifice.I,together with my mother,my nephew and my niece prepared to go to Manila at NAIA to fetch my sister and her French fiance.They came to take their 2012 summer vacation here in the Philippines.Normally, my sister is taking up the vacation in December or February.But for the first time after being a resident in France for 30 years,she came over during Lenten season.

It was 4:30 pm when they were able to exit from the airport.Bernard was too excited to come to the Philippines for the third time.After one hour, the sky was becoming dark so we needed to board the van we rented. We must  get home before midnight.The excitement of Bernard was changed into irritation due to the heavy traffic besides the hot temperature in Manila.The agony was added when the driver missed the right way going the the North Luzon Express way.We roamed around the circle in a heavy traffic in Manila before the driver got the right way.

My sister's stay was  tremendous blessings for us.She always thought of our get together during their less than a month's stay on here.She and Bernard arranged our going to the beach in San Fabian,Pangasinan.We just enjoyed the boating and playing in the salty water.The following Sunday, she invited her former classmates.It was fun eating and mingling with them.The most fun out of it was the opportunity for us to eat together.Then another instant decision was our family trip to Baguio.The van we rented roamed around the city and the last stop was SM Mall.They need to buy some souvenirs they need to give to their friends.At 5 pm, the van just slowly passing again to the Kennon Road, only this time was descending on our way home.I treasure all these opportunities of having funs,trips,bonding and eating together.Very rare opportunities that God had given to us.Now they are just good memories but I still do believe that they will come back again next year together with my niece Stephanie to spend another vacation .Thank you Lord for giving us all these chances and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment