Saturday, May 5, 2012

My French Doctor

It wasn't good. I just preferred to stay in my room than to attend our weekly meeting. I called the Rohi Department of my intention and Sis Merle, who was the head by that time approved. I thought by staying quietly and praying earnestly would make my situation better. I thought God will give what I was longing for>> my divine healing. This ailment put me in terrible pain and discomfort and been hurting me for years.

Now it came to a point that I felt that the medicines were no longer  effective. The infection didn't subside, worst, I wasn't able  to eat anymore nor swallow any liquid. My throat was swollen and forbidding any sort of food to swallow. My friend took me to the doctor and we were glad we found someone. God is good  because he was one of the best Stomatologist in France.

Dr. Princ was kind and understanding French doctor. I owe him a lot. God used him to heal me physically and he was the vessel God used so that my medical bill be paid. And I never met such a human being like him. He never asked for his prefessional fee for the surgery and same thing with the consultation. I had four surgeries  under his hands and all  four, he helped me with my financial difficulty.  I never met such a merciful, helpful and understanding doctor in my life. Thank you very much Dr. Guy Princ.You are always in my heart and I keep you in my prayers.....


No comments:

Post a Comment