Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Chiana


I have a dog named Chiana and she is a female Pomeranian. She may only be  12 pounds. She thinks she's a lot bigger than she really is, but I don't have the heart to tell her.


I usually take her to this park called Ben Geren and there are trails for walking and for biking in these woods.


One day we went off the bike trail and walked in between this clearing with woods on both sides and about nearly 100 yards away I saw 5 or 6 deers. 
Well, it didn't take Chiana to take off and go after them. Of course I went after her, but since I have asthma, I couldn't run as much. By the time I got
there, Chiana and the deers were no where in sight. She went in the woods
after them and I spent probably 10 minutes or so calling her name.


It was getting a little bit dark, but I could still see. A few minutes later, Chiana finally showed herself all out of breath. I was upset at her, but relieved that she showed up. As we made our way out of the woods, I held 
onto her leash and never let go because I didn't want to go through that again. I just don't want to be attacked by asthma because of the silliness of my little dog, Chiana.By the way, this isn't the first time she's done this.


A brave little dog who I still haven't had the heart to tell her she's not as big as she thinks she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment