Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Passion>>>Traveling to different places in France

I do like traveling. To travel means that money is also involved. France is one of the most beautiful countries I like most aside from my own country. It is a rich country known for the quality champagne and wine production. I do like their chocolates and food as well. Several delicious choco makers I tasted are Lenotre, Hediard and many others I need to recall. Well, we all know that  expensive perfumes, bags, clothes and other accessories are France's unbeatable pride.

Speaking of traveling, everytime I heard that a group of Filipinos intend to go to another place I always told  them to count me in. Starting from the south, I can recall the trips. I and 2 friends went to Corsica for summer nanny job. Corsica is an island in the south of France but it is more close to Italy by distance. People there speak both Italian and French.

Another place in the south I went to were Nice and Cannes. Really awesome! I went there with my bosses together with a friend. My boss gave us the chance to attend  the Cannes Film festival which was on going by that time we had the summer break. It was a privilege to go there come to think that those attendees were rich, famous, celebrities and dignitaries..

Another place I admired is Lourdes which is located in south western France and bordering with Portugal I guess. It is a unique place having the cave for underground travel exploration and a mount to climb either by foot or by a train.

Another place I didn't forget is Normandy that is known for Dday. And going farther north is the Eurodisney.Wow! Everything there is expensive but it was fun and great experience to be there, riding with all those rides the theme park could offer.

France is also rich for historical land marks like that of Eiffel Tower. It was awesome to reach the top most of the tower, watching the beautiful sceneries of the city of Paris and as far as the eyes could see. After the Eiffel Tower, there was also the Bateau Mousse, which is another fun ride to experience.

I was also indeed happy to go and have some mallings and strolling in La Defense. Another place that is good to see is the Pyramid.....Wow I just realized that I have lots of places I went to, and it is only now I made the counting. Thank God for the sweet memories I experienced in this beautiful country of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment