Saturday, May 5, 2012

My foremost personal desire

I was born again in August 3,1985. The term born again is found in John 3:3 as a pre-requisite  to obtain an eternal life. The explanation as to how and why  is explained on the following or next verses. Salvation is free and easy to acquire but to walk a holy life and obeying God's word is hard. We need to invest time to learn His Word and our changes can't happen overnight.

God's Word is the Truth. It's the Way to the eternal life. It has power for those who believe. God is a Spirit so He talks and speaks to us through his Holy Spirit by connecting to our human spirits. There are many do and don'ts in the kingdom of God. We  must exercise our choices and the choices are either to obey or dis-obey,.to listen or to ignore.

As a christian,  I want the best for my life. I am getting old and I've been alone through out my life. I do believe that God will give the best man for me. Nothing is impossible with God and nothing is impossible with those who believe. I believe in God and I do also believe that I can receive what I am praying for. God is a God of miracle, a prayer answering God, a merciful God and a powerful God. I do believe He gave me the best man as I see it in the spirit realm. I just wait for the time in the very near future that He will bring the one for me in the natural  because He is the author and perfecter of my faith. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment